Under the current 5013C Voices of Hope Project, our mission is to help adult and older children residing in the U.S. with mental health problems who have limited or no access to services related to their problems. Problems range from depression, anxiety, addictions, poor coping skills, homelessness, disabilities, job displacement, lack of job skills, and/or lack of childcare limiting employment. A unique website offering paid and free Internet programs will focus on meeting these needs and provide virtual access to qualified professionals and their related services.
A 501c3 Mental Health Program for the Underserved
MISSION & PURPOSE
A Mental Health Internet Project
WHY MENTAL HEALTH
The impacts of Covid-19 on low-income populations and people of color throughout the U.S. has resulted in a much higher death and morbidity rate, higher rates of depression and suicide, loss of homes, food scarcity, loss of employment, lack of childcare and access to community support, an increase in domestic violence, and higher drug and alcohol abuse. Through this website, revenues will pay for mental health programs, and related services to qualified vetted and approved applicants.
MENTAL HEALTH PROGRAMS
Virtual programs that educate, empower, inspire, coach, and train adults and older children can bring hope, focus, coping skills, and opportunities to people who feel isolated and hopeless without access to the resources they need. Through baseline and follow-up surveys, we will produce measurable positive changes in underserved approved applicants who want the help and are willing to commit to the program requirements. Programs and services will not be focused on pharmaceutical and crisis interventions.
PROVIDER & USER ADMINS
Who They Are
What They Do
Targeted Program Users
User Problems Our Programs Help
LIVE STREAMED & ON DEMAND PROGRAMS BY MEMBER PROVIDERS
Qualified Users Receive Funds
Revenues Fund Programs & Services for Qualified Users
CREATING A BETTER WORLD THROUGH A WIN – WIN - WIN
PROVIDER MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM INTEGRATION
PAID & FREE VIDEO PROGRAMS
1:1 VIRTUAL COUNSELING, COACHING, TRAINING
The Internet provides an easy and cost-effective method of reaching an underserved market with a variety of programs and connections to mental health counselors, coaches, career training programs, and access to essential services. Participating providers can use their video events to enhance their brand and revenues for a very small investment.
PROJECT WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT
Revenues from provider program, advertising, donations, and grants fund programs and services for approved applicants.
DONATIONS & GRANTS
PROVIDER USER ADMIN
Providers register and login to access their admin to:
- Manage their profile, payment method, and access orders and invoices.
- Submit required documents.
- Pay and book scheduled and on-demand video programs.
- Access add-on advanced program & account features.
- Pay for and place promo ads.
- Get program user usage reports.
- Get stats on pre and post-program data from funded users who use that provider’s services.
PROGRAM USER ADMIN
Users register when applying for funding and login to access their admin to:
- Manage their profile.
- Provide requested documents.
- View status on approval and available funds in their account.
- Complete a baseline and follow-up survey when requested, based on predetermined goals and plan of action to be funded through the project.
- View/download all programs attended based on their goals and plan including dates and provider(s).
VETTING & QUALIFYING APPLICANTS
The vetting process for funding user applications includes:
- Background check to confirm identity and check for felonies and domestic violence complaints.
- Extensive confidential questionnaire if background check is satisfactory that includes problems, suicide and/or violence assessment, substance abuse assessment, level of education, financial status, health status, long covid assessment, employment history, job skills, dependents, other sources of income, goals for future, work ethic, and attitudes and beliefs about learning and opportunities to achieve goals.
- Determination with user about programs/courses that would be aligned with goals and determine needs for individual counseling/coaching and/or training for funding purposes.
- Approved user agrees to follow-up surveys after attending initial programs and/or services identified and agreed upon.
- Additional funding may be allocated based on user’s progress, desire, and commitment.
- All fees for programs and services identified in the user’s plan will be paid for, and tracked by the project to assure accountability.